The Mag 7 Mechanical
The Miller Mag 7 Mechanical
The cost effective mechanical Mag 7 is available for up to 20 tonne excavators. This model is attached and released mechanically, eliminating the need for hydraulic hoses and reducing installation costs.
Quick and Clean
The Mechanical Mag 7 is a popular design for Mini, Midi and Backhoe Loader Machines as it is quick and easy to install. This coupler is simple to operate, provides quick and clean attachment changeover and is a durable design you can rely on.
The Mechanical Mag 7 is often cast from high grade steel to produce a lighter, stronger and more durable design. The lighter weight product improves machine efficiency and reduces fuel consumption.
- Manual – Mechanical Coupler that requires a manual locking pin to be fitted.
- Fully complies with the EN 474 standard.
- Fixed – Operates with specific pin centres only.
- Cast Body from high grade steel giving a lighter, stronger & more durable design.
- Face mode – Operates in both backhoe and face mode positions.
- Lifting – Can be used as a lifting device for added versatility.
- Enhanced bucket power, performance, efficiency, productivity & reduced fuel consumption when combined with the Scoop.
Why choose the Mag 7 Mechanical option?
Designed for a fixed pin centre; quick and easy installation; cost effective and durable design with low maintenance.