An opportunity has arisen for a Coordinator to join the SPD department where the provision of world-class service to our customers is paramount. To be successful in your application, you need to have the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally and be enthusiastic and self-motivated. This is a busy role so you will enjoy working under pressure and to deadlines, ensuring that customer requirements are met on time and to a high standard. This is a new role to help support both the winning and execution of work through the department. You will report directly to the Aftermarket Solutions and Specialist Products Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing/ ordering materials/purchased parts to suit workshop requirements and sale parameters of lead time & cost;
• Maintaining stock levels of parts and consumables that are crucial to SPD work;
• Tracking and tracing the Company loan fleet/bucket health report;
• Working with the SPD manager to organise and maintain a workshop schedule, expediting where required and relay information to necessary parties;
• Collecting efficiency data and populate for presentation;• Handling general enquiries between the workshop and the customer for live work;
• Communicating with relevant parties to ensure capacity is allocated for SPD work;
• Communicating between relevant parties to ensure successful collection/delivery of repairs;
• Coordinating field work with site engineers and ensuring all job, travel and accommodation information is in place;
• Supporting general repair sale enquiries by forwarding technical information to the sales team;
• Taking new enquiries from customers when required and relaying information;
• Writing/ processing customer quotations.
Skills / requirements:
• Experience working within a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience working within a busy coordination or administration role is preferable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, sometimes pressured environment
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Ability to multi-task and deal with a varied workload, ensuring the needs of the customer are always put first
• Practical and logical nature in order to gain full knowledge and understanding of product ranges
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Good attention to detail
• IT literate, particularly Microsoft packages
• Flexibility to work weekends if required.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Conor Thompson (M: 07866 788 282) who will be happy to discuss the role further.
Submit your CV here:
Alternatively, please email your CV and a covering letter to Anne Jermy by Friday, 26th February 2021: email@example.com