We are looking for an experienced administrator who is customer focused and willing to go the extra mile to deliver world class customer service. To be successful in your application, you need to have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and enjoy working to deadlines, with a high level of accuracy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Extensive liaison with both customers and internal departments such as operations, logistics and finance to achieve on time delivery.
- Utilising daily reports and other tools to track orders from the production process through to dispatch.
- Responding to customer order progression queries.
- Processing and inputting data.
- Assisting with the planning and management of OEM schedules.
- Providing cover for colleagues in the department during absences/holidays.
- Processing and sending order acknowledgements to customers.
- Uploading invoice details.
- General administrative duties.
- Previous experience of working within an administration/data entry role.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Professional telephone manner and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused with a proactive attitude.
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team to build rapport effectively with customers and colleagues, ensuring queries are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a varied workload, ensuring the needs of the customer are always achieved and put first.
- Practical and logical nature in order to gain full knowledge and understanding of our product ranges.
Submit your CV here:
Alternatively, please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go To Next Story