We are looking to recruit a Customer Support Apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a “can do” attitude looking to join a successful, progressive company that is a leading manufacturer of buckets, quick couplers and other earthmoving attachments.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate a commitment to working as part of a team and have a flexible, logical and analytical approach to problem solving. You must be punctual, reliable and have a keen willingness to learn.
We will provide you with the right skills and experiences to further your career with the support you need to perform to your full potential.
You will learn:
- Providing world class service to both internal and external customers
- Managing a significant number of incoming telephone calls and internet enquiries from customers for various reasons
- Taking orders for product and spare parts, resolving enquiries efficiently and providing information
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with key account customers
- Processing, checking and monitoring the progress of orders for products and spare parts on our electronic system – ensuring accuracy of parts, prices and delivery requirements
- Processing Proforma payments/Credit Card orders
- Raising and delivering customer quotations
- Updating the CRM system and Customer Profiles to the required standard to maintain accurate records
- Processing returns from customers efficiently
- Working with various areas of the business ensuring smooth delivery of products
- Supporting the sales representatives with updates on orders and enquiries
You will attend College (TDR) for the day release element of the programme.
You will ideally have GCSE grades A-C in English, Maths and ICT.
Find out what our employees think of us, take a look at our Employee Stories: https://www.millergroundbreaking.com/about-us/careers/
If you are interested, please submit to: email@example.comGo To Next Story