An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fabricator to join our busy manufacturing company based in Cramlington, Northumberland. This role will require you to be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication of attachments for earth moving equipment
- Ensuring accurate fabrication of all components to engineering drawings
- Ensuring the highest quality is met at all times
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping.
- Proven experience as a Fabricator
- Experience of manufacturing medium to heavy engineered steel products using MIG processes to a high quality standard
- Excellent fabrication skills with experience in fabricating small and medium sized assembles, using all basic fabrication skills which include forming and bending
- Ability to use overhead cranes
- Ability to use oxyacetylene burn
- Ability to use forming equipment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Good house keeping
- Proven ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
Submit your CV here:
Alternatively, please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.comGo To Next Story