An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our Product Support team. The role provides national field service within the construction plant industry. Due to the nature of the role, extensive nationwide travel is required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Installing new hydraulic systems, quick hitches and other attachments to excavators
- Attending product breakdowns to diagnose mechanical, hydraulic and electrical product failures, providing robust solutions and carrying out repairs.
- Delivering competent and professional technical support to customers and end users.
- Providing on-site product training for end users.
- Providing on-site thorough examinations of lifting equipment/accessories.
- Maintaining customer relationships and managing customer expectations.
- Providing a professional and consistent level of on-site reporting to ensure product issues are correctly recorded for internal trend analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining all Company van equipment, ensuring tools and equipment are accurately stocked and kept in good working condition.
- When required, taking on a factory-based role on our main production line, in a capacity relevant to your skills and experience.
Skills and Experience
- Previous mechanical experience in a Construction Plant Environment.
- Knowledge of excavator hydraulic systems and basic electronic controls for hydraulic solenoid valves.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A practical and logical nature in order to gain full knowledge and understanding of the products.
- Willingness to work and travel away from home independently.
- Basic IT skills.
- Full driving licence
Submit your CV here:
Alternatively, please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.comGo To Next Story