An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Co-ordinator to work within our busy Logistics & Supply Chain team. The role covers a wide variety of tasks, including assisting in the cost effective, timely and compliant movement of all imported and exported stock to support business requirements; liaising with suppliers, gathering information and ensuring orders are being delivered to schedule
We are looking for an experienced person who has excellent communication and IT skills and the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally. This is a busy role so you will enjoy working under pressure and to deadlines, with a high level of accuracy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing system stock transactions for inventory imports and exports.
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations for key customer accounts, including order processing and stock management and managing delivery schedules.
- Administering and co-ordinating external customer consignment inventory processes, acting as the interface between the customer and our operations team.
- Tracking stock movements between different warehouses.
- Assisting with the preparation of management reports / KPIs.
- Communicating relevant updates to the operations team on incoming components.
- Providing cover for other key tasks within the Supply Chain area including planning, other key customer contacts and logistics.
Skills / requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate, particularly Microsoft packages, including excel.
- Solid organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of managing a demanding workload in accordance with tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to build rapport effectively with customers and colleagues, ensuring queries are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Ability and desire to contribute to the development of the company through involvement in continuous improvement projects / activities.
Submit your CV here:
Alternatively, please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.comGo To Next Story